Current Employment Opportunities
Tripp Plastics is committed to our employees
and their quality of life. We offer great employment opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our team, simply send us
your resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
Press Brake Operator
Must have recent experience in the set up and operation of newer Amada press brakes, forming a variety of materials including but not limited to pre-plated steel, mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel in varying thickness.
Pay: Based on experience
Requires the ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings and/or sketches, and the ability to use and understand precision measuring equipment.
Competitive wage, paid vacation/holidays, paid medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for the employee), and a 401(K) plan.
Apply in person, email or fax resume and wage requirements to (775) 355-1561.
Responsible for planning, directing, controlling the financial, human resources and administrative functions of a contract manufacturing company. Responsible for the overall timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial reporting. Maintains and administers the company’s human resources policy and procedures. Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company. Works closely with the President to provide financial input and leadership on critical decisions that affect the growth and development of the company.
Qualifications/Requirements of Position:
1. Final candidate is required to successfully pass a drug test and background check at the company’s expense
2. BA/BS degree in accounting or finance
3. CPA and/or MBA preferred but not required
4. 5 to 7 years experience in accounting or equivalent
5. Must have good communication skills in English, both oral and written
6. Manufacturing and MRP experience preferred but not required
7. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
1. Oversees the company’s accounting/finance and human resources functions
2. Performs financial, banking and investment activity for the company
3. Reviews and establishes customer payment terms and credit limits
4. Reviews and approves financial operating reports and budgets
5. Maintains Human Resources manuals, company policies and procedures, job descriptions, etc.
6. Administration of all personnel information, personnel recruiting/hiring, employee training, employee disciplinary actions and termination
7. Maintains and administers company’s drug and alcohol program
8. Main liaison with CPA firm for the year-end audit/review process
9. Negotiates annual insurance renewals for liability, medical, dental, vision, life and worker’s compensation
10. Prepares all documentation for gaming and regulatory licenses and applications
11. Administration of the company’s profit sharing and 401(k) plans
12. Maintains high level of confidentiality
1. Reviews all legal contracts and agreements
2. Reviews employee records for completeness and accuracy
3. Provides employee performance reviews in a timely manner
4. As assigned
Competitive wage, paid vacation and holidays. Paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance (employer pays 100% premium for individual) and 401(k) plan.
Apply in person, email or by faxing resume with Salary history/requirements to (775) 355-1561.